Tuesday, November 29, 2011

What is she thinking?!

This book started off interesting and then towards the end I got a little bored. Did anybody else felt confused at times when the girls were telling their stories. I felt like when they were going back in forth in time whether it was when they were in school or when they were older talking about when they were in school that I lost what they were trying to say a couple of times. Anyway, on to Miss Brodie's "teaching." I understand teaching in a different way but she took it to a whole other level. Matter of fact I'm not sure she taught them anything because she was too busy talking about her trips and the people she met. Plain and simple this lady was crazy and full of her self but of course when we talk about it in class we have to go deeper into why we think she is "crazy" so I can't wait to chow down on this read.

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

I also got very confused when each of the girls were telling their stories. I had the same thought though that this was them talking about flashbacks in thier lives. But it just got me to think why she chose to write it in this way?

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.