Monday, October 17, 2011

Poor Mel

So much I want to talk about but I'll keep it limited. lol I felt bad for Mel and how the story was going it started to remind me of Lily. I was happy Mel (yes this is what I call her because we're close :)) finally got over Jeff. Their whole back and forth was getting on my nerves. Skipping ahead, I really thought this Jem guy was going to be the one and Mel was finally going to be happy. He was already to marry her and everything. I really liked that he was white, gotta love the interracial dating (that's what I want). Anyway, after he left and didn't really want to be with her anymore her friend Rose seem to get weird. The text kept repeating how Sam, Rose's husband, was starting to be nice to Mel and all of this. It had me wondering did she "wander" with Sam because after this, Rose did not want Mel around. I found that really odd when they have been friends for a good while. Rose was helping Mel get through her breakups and everything as a good friend would and then she just turned on her out of the blue. I felt really bad for her. I was happy to see she didn't kill herself but I'm thinking she got a STD or something of that nature at the end and that was what made her sick and eventually die.

1 comment:

Jenna T said...

i was also in shock that she "wandered" with Sam. I don't quite understand how or why she would ever do such a thing.

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.