Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Tuesday Club Murders

I really like this book. I thought it was excellent that each chapter was a different "problem". I also loved the character, Miss. Marple. She was made out to be the old spinster that didn't have anything to day as she sat "knitting in the corner". After that introduction, I was shocked at how much she had to contribute and how well she solved the problems. Everyone doubted her knowledge because she grew up in a 'small village'. However, being from a small village is the thing that served her the best experience and knowledge. Miss. Marple had a sense of how the human nature worked and the pattern in which people acted. She struggled throughout the book with getting people to believe what she knew because she didn't have "concrete evidence" per say. Overall, I really liked her character and the way in which the book unfolded.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.